• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mirana Leap Spell

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is Mirana's Leap Spell.
It's not perfect but you can change it as you wish.
Thank for download!

Keywords:
Mirana's Leap spell
Contents

Leap Spell (Map)

Reviews
20:27, 13th Nov 2015 BPower: No update done in years. Rejected. 09:32, 5th Apr 2010 TriggerHappy: Not MUI, need proper in-game screenshot, and it's a very simple spell. Maybe to simple to get approved.

M

20:27, 13th Nov 2015
BPower: No update done in years. Rejected.

09:32, 5th Apr 2010
TriggerHappy:

Not MUI, need proper in-game screenshot, and it's a very simple spell. Maybe to simple to get approved.

Addd a better description and give it a proper screenshot, I'll edit this post when I've gone over the triggers.

Edit: oh and forgot to meantion, make the file name match the spell name and add the triggers into the description.

anyway moving on,

here are your mistakes

Mistake 1
  • Time - Every 0.02 seconds of game time
change it to every 0.03 seconds, 0.02 is viable to generate lag.

Mistake 2
you didn't use a parabola, this would make it so much simpler and generate a much better leap look.

Mistake 3
You should have a used an ability targeting the ground as this might jump too far or too little in certain cercumstances.

Mistake 4
not Mui/Mpi

Mistake 5
You created a spell which has been made far too many times to tell, and I can tell you now this is not an improvement on them, so this is unlikely to get approved.

I apologise if I sound too harsh :p

Level 10
for what is this useful?

• Unit - Add Metamorphose to LC
  • Unit - Remove Metamorphose from LC
excuse me if i missed something

otherwise the spell does not really feel like the DotA one... which isnt actually bad...

add the casting (trigegrung) unit into a unit group to make it MUI
MUI.... Multi-Instancible (every unit is able to cast the spell at the same time)

also add an ingame screenshot and a description
i would also appreciate if you add the triggers to the description

add trigger tags to triggers

for what is this useful?

• Unit - Add Metamorphose to LC
  • Unit - Remove Metamorphose from LC
excuse me if i missed something

otherwise the spell does not really feel like the DotA one... which isnt actually bad...

add the casting (trigegrung) unit into a unit group to make it MUI
MUI.... Multi-Instancible (every unit is able to cast the spell at the same time)

also add an ingame screenshot and a description
i would also appreciate if you add the triggers to the description

add trigger tags to triggers

well, my friend I beleive adding metamorphasis and removing it again allows a unit's fly height to be manipulated through triggering as does adding strom crow or row form and instantly removing them. :p

Level 6
Mirana is a DotA hero who has a "leap" ability, anyone who plays dota will know what this is.However I agree that Panos should improve the description as people who do not play DotA won't understand what the spell does.
Here's a quick description of it:
Makes the targeted unit leap forward above obstacles and such...

Level 3
I know what im going to Do im going to make a jumpin spell no one has ever seen(maybe!!!!)i have seen to many jumping spells im gonna change how they will be looked at forever

Level 9
you still didnt tell me how to import spells into WE....:cry::cry:

that's because its already explained everywhere, you can find it on most maps on spells section, this is the info taken from JESP Standard:
JASS:
- Before implementing ANYTHING into your map save a backup of it. If you do some wrong, you can just pick
 up the backup, save another backup and try again. Else you can risk losing your map.
-Open the Object Editor, click on the 'Abilities' tab, select the spell and press CTRL+C or click on the
 copy button. Open the map you want to implement the spell into and press CTRL+V or the paste button.

If the spell needs additional objects so as buffs, dummy units or dummy spells, copy them too.
 The procedure is the same.

In the Trigger Editor
-If the spell needs any extra functions, systems or variables to work, those needs to be implemented
 before thespell itself. The spells header/a read me in the map should tell you which 
 systems/functions/variables it needs and where to find and how implement them.

Now it's time to change rawcodes of the spell and other objects used by the trigger.
that was cut from the original text...

Level 12
that's because its already explained everywhere, you can find it on most maps on spells section, this is the info taken from JESP Standard:
JASS:
- Before implementing ANYTHING into your map save a backup of it. If you do some wrong, you can just pick
 up the backup, save another backup and try again. Else you can risk losing your map.
-Open the Object Editor, click on the 'Abilities' tab, select the spell and press CTRL+C or click on the
 copy button. Open the map you want to implement the spell into and press CTRL+V or the paste button.

If the spell needs additional objects so as buffs, dummy units or dummy spells, copy them too.
 The procedure is the same.

In the Trigger Editor
-If the spell needs any extra functions, systems or variables to work, those needs to be implemented
 before thespell itself. The spells header/a read me in the map should tell you which 
 systems/functions/variables it needs and where to find and how implement them.

Now it's time to change rawcodes of the spell and other objects used by the trigger.
that was cut from the original text...

oh well....i still didnt get it at all.... i need examples of how you import it into the WE with pictures cause i dont understand what you guys typing.... its like looking at words you dont know and you can never find it in a dictionary... oh well, if you dont want to show pictures, i cant do anything to you either...i guess i will have to find people all over the world to come to me and teach me LOL... oh well......:xxd::xxd: