Сказать об этой Role Playing Game/RPG карте что она хорошая и интересная, значит не сказать ничего. Захватывающее командное прохождение, огромный игровой мир, отличные модели героев, интересные нестандартные навыки, тайные реликты, битвы с титанами, боссами и сражения героев - всё это TBR! Любители карт в данной категории несомненно останутся довольны поиграв в эту карту!
- Tomes no longer gives 1 extra stat point when used on a wisp
- All autocast spells and spells that couldn't be cast on training dummies should now work
- Changed the entry level for the Harpy area to 35
- All favor spells are checked and fixed
- Item Acquisition is now fixed
- Restriction on items is re-done (Thanks to NG_Absalon)
Item types include: Gear/Equipment, Relics, Dragon, Oly Components, Oly Regalias, Lion, God, Gear Components (includes gems)
And all of the item restrictions are double checked and updated
- Serius now only has Holy Light, Drunken Brawler and Devotion Aura as abilities
- Towering Shield of Athens can no longer be equipped by the Backpack
- Correct values are inputted for all Forge refunds now
- Level 50 healing pots should now work
- Odysseus Armor now forges properly with the correct materials
- Light of Athens doesn't trigger chaos for Olympian armors from saving now (Credits to No_Exit)
- Atlas Boss Fight: Damage from quake is equal to 10% of your max health
- Stat retraining now works
- Scroll of Healing heals for 200 instead of nothing
- Pack Horses can no longer be pathing blockers
- Quest: Spartan Captains now instantly return to athens
- When duels end anyone in arena teleports back to arena lobby
- If Maximus dies after completing Heart Blade quest it no longer triggers another quest completion
- Fixed: Killing the Minotaur building EAST of Uranus causes the game to crash.
(this was a map hack visibility protection trigger too close to real vis)
- Repeatable quests limited to 50 units
- All Athenian Militia healed before wave
- Athenian Militia bunch up less in Hall of Heros area
- -kill command only works on alive heros
- Blessed Seed Quest has been fixed
- The caravan for the escort quest following the satyr no longer returns to it's starting point
- 2x the favor for level 75+
- Titan kills give 20 favor to each (was bugged and only gave 1)
- Harpy Hive Mother level 40 not 35
- Quests: Moved Snatching the Claws to before Harpy Hive Mother
- Quest items acquired shouldn't go over the goal now.
- Find host trigger to fix dynamic hosting
- Recipe's cooldowns are reduced to 2 seconds from 60 seconds
- Fingerbone and Spell Blade Regalia brilliance auras no longer stacks with each other.
- Javalineer now has an attack range of 500 instead of 400
- Once you save, you can't load something else
- Save/Load Code Cipher changed a.k.a Code Reset
- Pack Animal has 'wander' and can move some
- Chillhand ice slip trigger fires every .02 instead of .03 - smoother but still less than .01 laggy standard
- On -repick, remove all items owned by player on map
- On -load, set favor=HeroLevel/2
- minor quest adjustments
- Lower favor costs on teleports
Character Spells, Changelog (С версии 1.33 до данной 2.0.9с):
- Damage dealt is 50% of the heal instead of 25%
- Intelligence bonus is now x1 instead of x2
- Is now known as Firedrop
"Marks the target with flames dealing X damage and burns the target dealing Y damage over time. Enemies burned this way take Z% more damage from the Pyromancer spells.
Lasts for 7 seconds.
- Instant activation unlike the old one which travels in a line
- Damage over time instead of instant damage
- Splash damage is now 50%
- Damage improved to scale with mana cost
- Damage improved to scale with mana cost
- Cooldown is now 60 seconds
- Now has a slow effect
- Rescaled mana cost
- No longer deals Damage over Time
- Increased Explosion AoE to 300 from 200
- Remade into Ice Prison
"Sends orbs of ice which are created 600 units away the targeted area towards the targeted area encasing enemies caught by it immobilizing them for 3 seconds. After 1.5 seconds it deals X damage in a 600 AoE, dealing 20% more damage if enemies are slowed by other Hydromancer spells."
- Remade into Blizzard
"Calls down a blizzard in the target area, unleashing blizzard shards which upon impact deal 250 + (Spell Damage/15) damage and slows enemies within a 225 AoE.
Lasts 30 shards.
- No longer costs life to cast
- Voodoo now deals full spell damage per iteration
"Deals X damage to the target, which then heals the Bokor for Y of that damage dealt.
Costs Z life to cast, if you do not have enough life the spell will be canceled."
"Summons 3 ghosts which follow the Bokor seeking enemies to attack. One of their attacks equal X current health damage.
Ghosts last for 4 attacks or 15 seconds.
Costs Y life to cast, if you do not have enough life the spell will be canceled."
Wail of the Banshee
"Fires a disturbing cry towards the target point dealing X current life (of the Bokor) damage and reduces their attack damage by Y to enemies hit by it.
Lasts for Z seconds.
Costs 75 life to cast, if you do not have enough life the spell will be canceled."
- Remade into Kunai Screen
"Throws a set of kunai towards the target point, which explodes when it reaches it setting off a smokescreen dealing X + x2 Strength damage in a 300 AoE. If a enemy fights within the smokescreen it's is reduced attack speed by X% and has a Y% chance to miss on attack.
Lasts for 11 seconds."
"For each successful attack the Assassin lands, he has a X% chance to create an image, confusing his enemy. The image then attacks the enemy dealing the amount of damage dealt.
3 second cooldown."
- Fixed a bug where it will not work at all
- Bonus damage dealt per X% health missing now scales each level instead of every two levels
- Cooldown reduced to 5 secs from 8 secs
- Increased mana cost per level by 10
Give and Take
- Increased the healing percentage by 7% per level
- Resistance now increases with the level
- If a higher level Priestess casts Sanctuary on a target with a lower level of Sanctuary, it will take priority. Vice Versa
- Closes the Rebirth menu straight after cast
- Starts at 400 health over 8 seconds, increasing by 200 per level
- Reworked the way Rejuvenation restores health
- If a unit is already taunted, the unit will focus on the unit that taunted it first.
- The effect of Taunt starts at the end of the cast rather than the beginning of cast.
- Non-dispellable (Caster Effect)
- Damage type is now Pure, previously it used to be Physical
- A non-dispellable buff appears when Blood Drunk is healing the Spartan Warrior
- Floating text displaying the multiplied damage is only shown to the Spartan Warrior now
- AoE scales now. Starts at Level 1
200 -> 225 -> 250 -> 275 -> 300 -> 325
- Stun scales now. Starts at Level 1
1 sec -> 1.5 sec -> 2 -> 2 -> 2.5 -> 3
- Strength bonus scales nows. Starts at Level 1
x1 -> x1 -> x2 -> x2 -> x3 -> x3
- The Slow Poison increases 1 second per level from 3 seconds at level 1 (8 seconds at level 6)
- Kudzu's Level 1 mana cost is now 75 reduced from 85
- No longer autocastable
- Damage Type is Magical
Mark of the Magus
- Is now a passive
- Mana per hit point of damage now like this starting from Level 1.
3 -> 2.5 -> 2 -> 1.5 -> 1 -> 0.5
- Only absorbs 50% of the damage
- Damage type is now magical
- Damage bonus from distance scales differently starting from 17% at Level 1 (52% at Level 6)
- Frenzy adds the correct bonuses
- If the "Miss" buff is dispelled then the spell will end
- Has been reworked
"Each attack has a 17% chance to stun the target for X (Y for Titans) seconds and knocks them back.
3 second cooldown.
If Spear Impetus is activated (not cast) and if Puncture procs it triggers before Spear Impetus.
Cannot knockback Titans or Supreme Creeps."
- Damage Type is Magical
- Scales from 50% of your Intelligence increasing by 30% per level (200% at level 6)
Mark of the Moon
- Removed 1 second casting time, however there is now a 0.7 second damage delay instead
- No longer benefits from Spell Healing
- 200 AoE from 300 AoE (In-game for 2.0.0 it displays a 400 AoE circle)
- x2 Intelligence bonus from x3 Intelligence
- If you happen to level up the ability and have the buff from the previous level, it will automactically adjust it to the right level.
Рекомендации к установке карты: Поместите скачанную карту в папку Maps в той директории, в которой у вас установлена сама игра; обновите игру до последней версии (для этого можно скачать патчи с сайта из раздела "Патчи" или просто зайдя в систему Battle.net, если вы являетесь владельцем официальной русской версии игры от компании "СофтКлаб".
Файл заархивирован программой WinRAR®