- CTE is working again
- Shuffle mode now works for deathmatch
** Teams will shuffle every periodic action (3 minutes, see the UI clock)
** Players in team are rewarded 1 point if the team kills another player
** The killer is rewarded one additional point
** The assister will get one point
** The victim will lose one point
** Gold system works like normal deathmatch
- Added spell toggle for meteor: Magma
- Added spell toggle for swap: Relocate
- Added homing feature: Homing can hit the caster (and allies) resulting in a temporary speed boost and an AoE explosion with 120% knockback (the only knockback rate above 100% in Warlock)
- Deathmatch now has 12 seconds shop time at start
- Invulnerable players (right after spawn) now deals half damage
- Commands "-cam ###" and "-cam###" are now both supported
- Constant added to change initial shop time (the value is halved for deathmatch mode)
- Killing spree and double kill sounds no longer cancels one another. The killing spree sound will be delayed slightly for the situations where both sounds should be played.
--- Fixes ---
- Fixed a bug in shuffle mode causing the randomized teams not to be completely random. Players next to each other (player number) tended to be on the same team.
- Fixed a potential bug involving Fire Spray toggle and Deathmatch
- Fixed a common bug causing first blood or killing spree sound not to be played if the killer is on a spree. Killing sprees now have higher priority than first blood.
- Fixed a bug causing "ending [player]'s [spree]" to be missing
- Removed a "wincount" debug message
- Fixed the pillar hide exploit also known as Large Warlock Collider (LWC), which could generate extreme velocities for a warlock hiding in multiple pillars.
- TimeShift now removes slow.
- Meteor (meteorite mode) is no longer affected by gravity.
- Fixed a bug causing UI text to disappear when draw mode is initiated.
- Fixed a bug causing "fireball accuracy" to count during shop time.
- Fixed a bug causing multiboard to display incorrect point values in Avatar mode.
- Fixed a bug causing splitter missiles to deal damage to pillars.
- Fixed a text bug when a player is on killing spree above "holy s***"
- The '-untitle' command now affects the multiboard
--- Balances ---
- Splitter target mode now deals a small AoE damage if it lands near an enemy, but doesn't release any projectiles
- Gravity damage reduced from 0.4+0.2*upgrades to 0.3+0.1*upgrades
- Gravity no longer requires AoE mastery
- Gravity gold upgrade cost now increases with 1 gold instead of 2
- Gravity force reduced by 10
- Time Shift doesn't shift damage or hitpoints without reason. If you won't lose any life during time shift, you will keep what you regenerated or stole. Same for damage points.
- Homing mechanics slightly changed
- Blood Sword cost reduced from 16 to 14
- Aegis cost reduced from 17 to 16
- Staff of Fireball cost reduced from 15 to 13
- Staff of Fireball impact reduces fireball cooldown from 4.8 to 3.0 instead of from 4.8 to 3.2
- Avatar hitpoints increased 10 per player (from 50 to 60)
--- Miscallenous ---
- Changed some models
- Optimized the shuffle function
- Optimized some system functions
Рекомендации к установке карты: Поместите скачанную карту в папку Maps в той директории, в которой у вас установлена сама игра; обновите игру до последней версии (для этого можно скачать патчи с сайта из раздела "Патчи" или просто зайдя в систему Battle.net, если вы являетесь владельцем официальной русской версии игры от компании "СофтКлаб".
Решение проблем при установки патча вы можете найти здесь.
Прочие решения вы можете найти здесь.